No news available.

1879
In 1879, 24-year old Gustav Klauke and his brother found the Gustav Klauke company in Stephanstrasse in the Osterbusch area of Remscheid, Germany. At the time, the product range comprised high-quality pliers, which due to clean hand forging found a ready market, primarily in the watchmaker trade. The company has 5 employees.

1906
The Gustav Klauke company is entered in the Commercial Register as a "General Trading Company". The factory space covers 1200 m2.

1912
Drop forged pliers replace hand forged ones. Mass production has begun. The company has approx. 60 employees.

1924
The sons of the founder, Gustav Klauke II and Max Klauke, take over the management. The pliers product range is continued.